We would LOVE to help You!
Minnie’s Food Pantry proudly serves the community Wednesday-Friday from 8:30am-11:00am and the First and Third Saturday from 8:30am-11:00am
Minnie’s Food Pantry provides free food to feed families in need. Eligibility to receive food is determined by the federal income guidelines which measures a person’s need based on their income.
Based on availability, we distribute eggs, meat: frozen or canned, peanut butter, fresh fruits, vegetables, milk as well as non-perishable canned food items to our clients.
Minnie’s Food Pantry provides a free supply of emergency groceries once per month per household for residents that do not have enough food because they lack the resources to purchase it. We serve everyone from low income families, single parents, senior citizens, unemployed individuals, disabled veterans, working poor, and anyone else that comes to the pantry that needs emergency food assistance. We serve everyone regardless of their race, color, or religion.
Minnie’s Food Pantry proudly serves the community Wednesday-Friday from 8:30am-11:00am, First and Third Saturday from 8:30am-11:00am
Clients in need must:
- Meet the TEXCAP guidelines to qualify for food assistance
- Provide a valid photo identification card
- Provide a current utility bill in their name
- Complete a one page confidential form that helps the food pantry track the families we serve
- If you are renting a room in a home, the owner of the home must come to get food for that address
- Persons residing in the same household and sharing a kitchen will receive food as ONE household.
Food Recipient F.A.Q.s
Yes. Clients must bring a current utility bill or a lease with their name and address on it.
We provide special bags for the homeless.
Because of the increase in the number of families we currently assist, clients can receive food ONCE per month.
The food we distribute is based on donations from our corporate donors and our ability to purchase food from our resources.
Unfortunately, if you need food assistance YOU must come get it yourself because we are required to verify the information from each person we serve.